All set for our little cycle challenge, transport, accommodation and rain all booked. 1000's of training miles peddled, punctures repaired and cake eaten. All thats left to do is to get to the start and knock the first mile on the head.
I like the cake part if you need any help with cake eating I'm right here. Thanks for link we will both be watching closely and fingers crossed for the best weather. Looking forward to seeing you both around Loch Ness. Mum & Dad
Well done Gareth, I have a great deal of respect for you and the journey your about to embark on. A very worthy cause. Hope you and Debs enjoy the journey. Bring the team back some better treats than your last outing. Paul...
I like the cake part if you need any help with cake eating I'm right here. Thanks for link we will both be watching closely and fingers crossed for the best weather. Looking forward to seeing you both around Loch Ness.
ReplyDeleteMum & Dad
Well done Gareth, I have a great deal of respect for you and the journey your about to embark on. A very worthy cause. Hope you and Debs enjoy the journey. Bring the team back some better treats than your last outing. Paul...
ReplyDeleteGood luck guys, I will be watching closely....
ReplyDelete